Dear Adeline Yong

Right now you are essentially plotting size (of the claw) against size (of
the crab). What you are interested in is shape against size. I am not sure
what program you are using now, but I would suggest MorphoJ, as it is quite
user friendly. You should do a multivariate regression of the Procrustes
coordinates onto size.You could then play around with different size
measures. (ln) centroid size of the object of interest is commonly used for
these types of analyses, but you could also try doing it with carapace size
and see if you get different results.
I hope that helps.

Best wishes,

Anneke van Heteren