Dear Marcos,

1- The functions you need are in base R, not in the geomorph package.
use the function strsplit() to split a character string by any character.
See related functions for alternatives for manipulating character strings.

2- yes. In MorphoJ, choose the dataset in the file tree then go to file,
export dataset and choose all of the items you wish to export.

Emma

On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 at 08:19, marcos patricio <marcos.patri...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear colleagues,
>
> I’m working with a 2D dataset from fly wings. I have run my analysis in
> MorphoJ where I did extract many classifiers from the ID string.
>
> Now, I’m working with the same dataset with Geomorph, because I want to do
> run some specific multivariate analysis  but I have two specific questions
> I could not find the answer to:
>
> 1 – Is there any function in Geomorph that is similar to “Extract
> classifiers from ID string…” in MorphoJ?
>
> 2 – Is it possible in MorphoJ software to export/write a file with
> procrustes coordinates, Centroid size AND all the classifiers to an .csv,
> .txt or .xls file?
>
> Kind regards,
> --
> Marcos Patrício Macedo, M.Sc.
> Laboratório de Biologia Evolutiva,
> Departamento de Genética e Morfologia
> Universidade de Brasília, Brasília, DF, 70910-900, Brasil
> <http://www.zoo.unb.br/>

> ---

Sent from my thumbs