-------- Original message --------From: Emma Sherratt <emma.sherr...@gmail.com>
Date: 21/02/2017  09:37  (GMT+10:00) To: marcos patricio
<marcos.patri...@gmail.com>, morphmet@morphometrics.org Subject: Re: [MORPHMET]
Help needed - Extract classifiers form ID String in Geomoprh or export complete
datasets from MorphoJ
Dear Marcos,
1- The functions you need are in base R, not in the geomorph package.use the
function strsplit() to split a character string by any character. See related
functions for alternatives for manipulating character strings.
2- yes. In MorphoJ, choose the dataset in the file tree then go to file, export
dataset and choose all of the items you wish to export.
Emma