Dear all,
I read interesting comments and the attached manuscript as well.
I find David question us interesting.
If any one could answer David question in a simple way?
I am quoting his question below?.
"What I do not quite understand is what exactly is the purpose of applying
standard deviation(s) to the PCA and then warping the Procrustes average
shape to these standard deviations? "