Andrea,

I tried to correlate PCs of Procrustes coordinates from MorphoJ and TPS
now, r is about 1. So my main problem was the stupid idea to look for
correlation column by column.
My general idea is to compare variance components of some factors (sex, age
etc) in general GM dataset of some pikas teeth. Since I use the sum of
variances in all columns only, I guess there is no difference, which
Procrustes fitting was used.