Dear All.

I did a single and multi-factor Manova, through Geomorph package in R,
using the following commands given below, it is working fine!

*Paint1factor <-procD.lm (coords ~ Csize*indep1$Stages, data = Paintgeo147,
iter = 9999, RRPP = FALSE, print.progress = FALSE)*

*Paint3factor<-procD.lm(coords ~ Csize + ind$Stages + ind$Location, data =
Paintgeo3fac, iter = 99, RRPP = FALSE, print.progress = FALSE, int.first =
FALSE)*

HOWEVER,  when I did the multifactor Manova  to check the interaction
effects, using the command, though i inserted int.first = false,  somehow
it’s not working often shows error

*Paint3factor<-procD.lm(coords ~ Csize * ind$Stages * ind$Location, data =
Paintgeo3fac, iter = 99, RRPP = FALSE, print.progress = FALSE, int.first =
FALSE)*

apart from changing, + to *, inserting int.first, any other stuff to be
added?

Please help me :(

Thanks in Advance!

Truly