Feeling frustrated with the lack of time, I recently sat down with my schedule
and tried to align it with the demands.  There simply is not enough time to do
the many things that are required.  On top of that, we have to factor in all of
the interruptions, which have been many, and we also have to dedicate a half
hour per day to RtI.  I have tried to be creative with my schedule but
something always gets shortchanged and it is usually anything other than
reader's and writer's workshop...and math.  I am trying to cover the science
and social studies curriculum in my reading block, but that isn't the ideal
approach to science.  It just helps me feel less guilty.  I would love to hear
some suggestions.

Leslie

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and
those who matter don't mind."
  ~ Dr. Seuss