I, too, would love to have this. My email is: sco...@triad.rr.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "VanDyke, Lynnette (MDE)" <vandy...@michigan.gov> To: "Mosaic: A Reading Comprehension Strategies Email Group" <mosaic@literacyworkshop.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2009 9:25 AM
Subject: Re: [MOSAIC] Strategies Across Grade Levels

Please send to the list or to my  email below.

Thanks.

Lynnette Van Dyke

vandy...@michigan.gov, 517-241-3508

"Instruction begins when you, the teacher, learn from the learner, put
yourself in his place so that you may understand that he understands and
in the way he understands it,.."  - Soren Kierkegaard (1848)