I'm wondering if it's possible that lots of people don't realize how easy it
is to e-mail the sender instead of the list.  I hate to sound condescending
because I'm sure everybody already knows this, but ...just in case...have
you all noticed that when you "mouse over" the post-ers name (which appears
in green), their e-mail address pops up (at least in Google Chrome).  All
you have to do is click on the name of the sender and the post-er gets the
e-mail and the rest of the list has that extra time to check out CNN or
whatever.

Please accept my apologies for stating the obvious, but maybe someone didn't
notice, and this tidbit will help.  Give it a try if you really want to
respond only to the sender.

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 4:33 PM, Cassie Huntley
<cassie_hunt...@hotmail.com>wrote:

> If you would like it, please don't email the whole list, but email the
> sender. We would all like it, but it's rather time-consuming opening emails
> just for someone to say I want it too.
>

> Thanks for the courtesy.
>
> > From: est...@bcps.org
> > To: mosaic@literacyworkshop.org
> > Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 13:27:00 -0500
> > Subject: Re: [MOSAIC] Strategies Across Grade Levels
> >
> > I hope the whole list will get this resource.
> >

> > Ellen Stein
> > Reading Resource Teacher
> > Riverview Elementary School
> > 410-887-1428
> > est...@bcps.org

"There is nothing so unequal as equal treatment of unequals."    Chief
Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes