Sandra,
Do you like the F&P LLI?  We are supposed to be getting this for K-3 in my
school (we piloted a computerized assessment program and had the option of a
few items to support classroom instruction).  I advocated for this over a
leveled library because we have a lot of teachers with minimal experience
and I thought that the structure of the program would make it more effetive
than simply putting books in the rooms.  It was also something that I don't
think we could buy on our own with budget cuts and I can put a leveled
classroom library together over time.

Lisa

Lisa Glos
Kindergarten