So, you can sublicense Moses (LGPL) but not mgiza (GPL):
http://choosealicense.com/licenses/
​​
​Which I guess may m​ean something like that you can re-license a modified
version of Moses without symal but not with symal. ​In other words, to
license a modified version of​ Moses with your own terms, you need to take
out symal from mgiza or any GPL or code having some more restrictive
license and keep symal that comes with Moses.

*Best Regards,*
Ergun

Ergun Biçici
DFKI Projektbüro Berlin