Hi,

I am not sure what you mean by the best "phrase segmentation" - according
to what criteria?

If you run Moses with the "-t" it will give you the phrase segmentation and
its phrase/word alignment
for the best translation.

If you already have a translation, then you can use constraint decoding to
force the decoder
to match that translation.

This is currently not very well documented:
http://www.statmt.org/moses/?n=Advanced.Constrained
and I do not know the status of it.

You may be best off studying the code:
$MOSES/moses/FF/ConstrainedDecoding.cpp