(Posted by Kimberly Emerson <kimberly.emerson...@gmail.com> via moumn.org)

Once again, I'm forced to cancel the MOU trip due to weather. The Jackson 
County trip was 
scheduled for Saturday, but we are predicted to get 12 inches of snow. 

If anyone is in need of county birds, get a hold of me and I'll point you in 
the right direction! 

Kimberly Emerson
Windom, MN

Join or Leave mou-net: http://lists.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=mou-net
Archives: http://lists.umn.edu/archives/mou-net.html

Reply via email to