Today as dusk was nearing I found a Northern Mockingbird at the Grey Cloud
Dunes in Cottage Grove.  Seen at these exact coordinates: Lat 44.7996 Long
-92.9630.
With the rain tonight, maybe it will stick around for at least another day.  If
you do try for it, park in the North parking lot (corner of 103rd and Hadley
ave.).  From there its less then a quarter of a mile trek to the coordinates
I’ve provided, presuming the NOMO will be at or near that area.        Im
optimistic that it would be though as more often then not birds seem to be
habitual in there first and last feeding areas of their day, and given the time
of day I saw it, this was likely His last feed for the night.  But who knows
for sure, its fun to speculate though :).

Gregory Jahner III
Saint Paul Park