Jean-Marc Desperrier wrote:

In fact, the hardest point is to find out how this can be handled in terms of user interface.

I consider a lot of other things the UI has over come as being more difficult, either people don't understand the implications of binary security or they don't care, or a combination of both... PS see my other reply as to you other points (my apologies for referring to you as Julian, I should check next time :)

--

Best regards,
 Duane

http://happysnapper.com.au - Sell your photos over the net!
http://e164.org - Using Enum.164 to interconnect asterisk servers

"In the long run the pessimist may be proved right,
    but the optimist has a better time on the trip."