as described that's not an attachement.

What you are describing is embedding. Communicator 4.7.x is capable of such but
am unsure if embeddig is available in N6/Moz.

Neil Durant wrote:

> Jacek Piskozub <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
> >Peter Lairo wrote:

> >>    No, in all of our reports, the signature comes after the report
> >>text,  THEN come the supporting documents (tables, lab analyses,
> >>copies of  coorespondence, etc.).
> >>

> >Well, attachments do come after the signature. I see no problem here.
>
> According to the RFCs, attachments should be able to be inserted
> anywhere in the document, so you should be able to say something like,
> "Here's the spreadsheet I was telling you about", followed by an
> attachment, and then "And this is a relevant graph", followed by another
> attachment.
>
> Sadly a lot of non-fully-RFC compliant email/news software mistakenly
> assumes attachments come at the end, so for example with Outlook
> Express, if it finds an attachment followed by some more text, that text
> appears an a second attachment!
>
> By all means force outgoing attachments to be put at the end by the
> software, if preferred, but mail/news clients should be able to
> interleave body text and attachments for incoming messages if they are
> to comply with the RFCs.
>
> Neil
> --
> Neil Durant
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                        Fax: 08700 520159

Phillip M. Jones, CET     |MEMBER:VPEA (LIFE) ETA-I, NESDA,ISCET, Sterling
616 Liberty Street        |Who's Who. PHONE:540-632-5045, FAX:540-632-0868
Martinsville Va 24112-1809|[EMAIL PROTECTED], ICQ11269732, AIM pjonescet

If it's "fixed", don't "break it"!

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]