"JTK" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Sören Kuklau wrote:
> > "JTK" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> >>Mozilla's cache is FUBAR, resulting in me seeing CNN as it was three,
> >>four, five days ago.

> > Not that I know the FUBAR acronym. Gotta look it up...

> Sorry, your english is too good, I keep forgetting you're not a native
> speaker!

_Too_ good eh? I oughta apply for a Mozilla.org job then ;-) j/k

http://www.acronymfinder.com/af-query.asp?String=exact&Acronym=FUBAR&Find=Fi
> > nd
> >
> > Which one?

> Failed UniBus Address Register. ;-)
>
> No, like others have already said, "F'ed Up Beyond All Recognition".  It
> does date at least as far back as WWII, but I've never looked that
> deeply into the history of the term - it's a rather timeless sentiment
;-).

> Thanks for that link by the way, that's a keeper.  In my *IE6*
> bookmarks, of course ;-).

AcronymFinder.com is really good... at some point, I think I searched for
IIRC back when I didn't know what it was on Google and it pointed me to
there.

Well but you gotta admit that the term "bookmarks" is better than
"favourites" ;-)