Gervase Markham wrote:
>> Well if there are only seconds and no objections I think it should be
>> done. Somebody could just "rm robotx.txt"...
>
> This is not a good idea. Google's index of a bug would rapidly go out of
> date.

Yes and no. You're right that it'd go out of date /rapidly/ but sooner
or later it'll be indexed becoming avaiable and, IMO, the utility of the
Google (or your favorite search engine) indexing is more the ability to
able to search quickly in all the Bugzilla database and, once you had
the first results with it, you can always use the real Bugzilla for the
latest information.

> You are solving the wrong problem. If Bugzilla's querying system makes
> it hard for you to find the bug you want, we should simplify the
> querying system, not reinvent it.

This is not reinveting, is outsorcing part of the system and/or of the
problem for free ;).

Andrea
--
Andrea Monni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   "It is our choices, Harry, that
Y! IM: andreamonni                      show what we truly are, far