Nicolás Lichtmaier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message

> Because Google will index the full page, comments included. This is very
> useful.
> Because Google will be able to return Mozilla bug pages when you search
> for other things not only bugs, when it finds that the bug is relevant
> to the query.
> Because Google will use its "page rank" to give higher score to "famous
> bugs".
> And.. why not?

To add another reason:

sometimes Bugzilla is very slow and it's not a matter of connection
but a matter of the slowness of Bugzilla in processing my request
(since it takes ages to send me all the comments of the requested bug)
while Google is always super fast and the chached copy of the bug will
do what I need.

Andrea