Lancer wrote:
> Un Vrai Mode De Plein Écran
>
> Un Real Modo Pantalla Completa
>
> http://www.geocities.com/charadew/exsertus/mozilla_eagle_eye.html

Interesting idea... what happens when multiple elements within the page
are scrollable, such as elements with css "overflow:scroll", framesets,
iframes, or form elements?  How about pages that scroll horizontally?

It looks to me like the proposed "slider" window is just a scrollbar
that is very short and very wide, with no scrollbar arrows, and the
scrollbar "thumb" is a red outlined box.  And, of course, it floats in a
separate "window", which seems to me like it would just confuse the user
since it's not clear what part of the screen it applies to, and it
obscures content.

Is this a solution to a problem that doesn't exist?

"...gives life to the monitor by allowing the web pages talk by
themsel[ve]s."  That's hilarious!