< web pages don't talk

I GUESS A PAGE THAT DOESNT TALK IS A EMPTY PAGE, A BLANK PAGE.

 > 1) Is it better than the current way of doing things?  Will it make life
 > easier for the user?

-Doenst nesessary has to be better, it has to be new.
-Doesnt nesassary has to make more easier the life, it has to make life
more atracive, and nice.

 > 2) Are there any unwanted side-effects that would inhibit other aspects
 > of usability?  (Obscuring content?)

- i guess doesnt exist an application totally perfect.

 > 3) Will the new interface confuse the (novice) user because it is
 > different than the standard they have learned?

- Close us in this actuall "standard" is to restrict our minds, our
crativity, our eyes... etc.

 > 4) If the new idea is replacing a current widget, does it do so
 > consistently?

- I could be just the start of the build of a new aplication with other
language as Interfaz de Usuario. ( User Interface).

 > If there are 3 frames
 > shown, each one scrolling, how will the floating slider thing work? Will
 > there be three floating navigation panels?  Will there be one with three
 > slider boxes within?  I'm just trying to get a full sense of what you
 > intend.

-if there are three frames, the Floating Window, could look like the
attached pic.

<<inline: EagleEye_with_frames.jpg>>