Sören Kuklau wrote:

> Is Netscape Online UK affiliated with AOLTW's Netscape (Netscape
> Communications)?

Yes, it's a UK-centric version of www.netscape.com

I wasn't able to find any information on a company
> called "Netscape Online" located in the UK on Google.

http://www.netscape.co.uk/
http://www.netscapeonline.co.uk/

Note that they point to the same page.

> If that is the case, then this is quite ironic - after all, Netscape
> originally launched the Mozilla project.
>
>> 1.  Unfortunately, as defined in our Member Agreement, we do not provide
>> assistance in web design, beyond the area which you will find our own
>> Help Page...
>
> That is quite a reason for not to use this ISP any longer. Translate it
> to "all we really do care about is to get your money".

Except that the provide _free_ e-mail etc.

--
Software is like sex, it's better when it's free  - Linus Torvalds

Anti-spam e-mail address, change _AT_, sorry for the inconvenience