Alu wrote:
> Hello Everyone.
>
> I currently have my bookmarks strewn about several different browsers and
> operating systems. Has anyone found an easy way to keep them synchronized?
> None of the bookmark managers that I have found seem to realize that
> Mozilla even exists. Here is my 'wish list' of features:
>
> - support for Mozilla, the KDE browser and IE
> - import and export from all of the above
> - display of long description fields (hey - I've spent a lot of time typing
> them in - I want to be able to use them)
> - duplicate bookmark identification/handling
> - synchronization of the current browsers's bookmarks to the main
> collection.
>
> Any suggestions?

Try Mozilla import bookmarks.. you can export bookmarks probably out of
these other browsers first, and mozilla automatically picks up IE
bookmarks, then import the files into your mozilla bookmarks to create a
new set.. then the IE ones you'll have to copy to true Moz style
bookmarks.. or just go to those IE pages and re-file new bookmarks.

its that easy.

Dennis