While you are wishing, this mythical app should also synchronize
Konqueror's web shortcuts with Mozilla's keyworded bookmarks(ie for
every web shortcut in Konqueror it should create a corresponding
bookmark with keyword(changing \1 to %s and vice versa in the URLs) in
Mozilla and place it in a bookmark folder called 'Konqueror's web
shortcuts', and for every bookmark with a keyword in Mozilla it should
add an entry to Konqueror's list and be smart enough not to recursively
add these back and forth).  Haven't heard of this mythical app, though I
am curious why you regularly use three different browsers since
IE/Mozilla or IE/Konqueror or Mozilla alone should cover every
conceivable platform.