Alu wrote:

> Hello Everyone.
>
> I currently have my bookmarks strewn about several different browsers and
> operating systems. Has anyone found an easy way to keep them synchronized?
> None of the bookmark managers that I have found seem to realize that
> Mozilla even exists. Here is my 'wish list' of features:
>
> - support for Mozilla, the KDE browser and IE
> - import and export from all of the above
> - display of long description fields (hey - I've spent a lot of time
> typing them in - I want to be able to use them)
> - duplicate bookmark identification/handling
> - synchronization of the current browsers's bookmarks to the main
> collection.
>
> Any suggestions?

The easiest (and probably cleanest) solution would be to sign up for
an online bookmark site.  I use different OS's at work and home with
different browsers as well, so I understand your problem.

I researched several online bookmark sites and like www.mybookmarks.com
the best (it's easy to use and completely free).  I can easily add a new
bookmark no matter where I'm at, and it will be available anywhere else I
need it.

Tim