Jonas Jørgensen wrote:

> Only subjectively can you say the same about
> pornography.
>
> /Jonas

There are many people that are addicted to porn as well. And many are
closet pedephiles.

There is a Sheriff's office that has a website and chat line that they
use to find and arrest Pediphiles.
In every case when evidence is gathered when the person is arrested.
They have vast quantities of of porn of all types and are subscribed to
many porn sites of all types.

So I don't see "any" redeeming qualities for Porn. and Think it should
be banned period world wide and the persons creating it be put in jail
for the rest of their natural life.

But then agin the statement in the last two sentences are strictly by
opinions and beliefs.
Phillip M. Jones, CET      |MEMBER:VPEA (LIFE) ETA-I, NESDA,ISCET, Sterling
616 Liberty Street         |Who's Who. PHONE:276-632-5045, FAX:276-632-0868
Martinsville Va 24112-1809 |[EMAIL PROTECTED], ICQ11269732, AIM pjonescet

If it's "fixed", don't "break it"!

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<http://www.kimbanet.com/~pjones/america/default.htm>
<http://www.kimbanet.com/~pjones/message/default.htm>