WDA wrote:
> Eric wrote:
>> keeps crashing 0.9.9 for me somehow..
>>
>> Eric
>>

>> Parish wrote:

>>> http://spellchecker.mozdev.org/installation.html
>>>
>>> and non-English dictionaries are at
>>>
>>> http://whiteboard.openoffice.org/lingucomponent/download_dictionary.html

> I can't imagine why.  I removed milestone 0.9.8 and installed 0.9.9.  I
> then installed the Spellchecker for 0.9.9 and rebooted the system.
> Everything seems to work fine here.  As a matter of fact, it works
> better than the previous build I had.

WFM too on my work machine. I installed 0.9.9 today. Only difference I
can see here is that you (WDA) are running on Win9x, I'm running W2K,
but Eric is running XP. Maybe it's an XP issue?

--
Software is like sex, it's better when it's free  - Linus Torvalds

Anti-spam e-mail address, change _AT_, sorry for the inconvenience