Well then, so there's that "Salon on Mozilla" news post, whose comments
are at [1]. And then there's that thread in it started by the
MozillaZine founder himself, Chris Nelson, called "Interesting...". It's
about how far we've got - in the author's views, of course. No problem
with that so far, until a certain Mr. M.P. Thomas replies to it with an
opposite opinion, called "Better than MSIE? In a few more years, maybe"
[2]. I don't certainly agree with his post, but his points aren't really
invalid either.

Now about the problem. The first reply [3], by Asa Dotzler, is just a
nice one, as we all know it from Asa. The second, from "unapersson", is
fine too - just a small remark.

Now to the third one [4]. What the h*ll happened to Chris Nelson? Did he
got fired from his job? Divorced? Threatened by someone? I can't believe
he's repeatedly using a language level (just some quotes - "fucking",
"mindless windbag", "pathetic hayseed") which only a stupid teenager
might be proud of in the following of the thread.

I demand that Chris Nelson says he's sorry for what he's done or this
might be the last time I visited his site. MozillaZine is a good news
ressource, but this is really unbelievable.

[1] http://www.mozillazine.org/talkback.html?article=2167
[2] http://www.mozillazine.org/talkback.html?article=2167&message=24#24
[3] http://www.mozillazine.org/talkback.html?article=2167&message=27#27
[4] http://www.mozillazine.org/talkback.html?article=2167&message=29#29