> Easier to change settings on the fly with Opera
> Faster loading pages
> WAY faster using the back/forward buttons
> Uses far, far less memory
> Can be run on slow computers like a 486
> Tons more skins/themes (if you care about such petty things)
> A much better and leaner support staff who doesn't have the hate MS at
> all cost attitude.

First of all, just go around and really explore the Opera
website, you will find that they hate MS a lot more than
Mozilla people do.

At least Moz was kind enough not to use the mozilla.org
website to attack MS. Opera is so blatant, it attacks MS
in articles found in its own website.

Secondly, Opera is all praise for Moz so I consider it
unwise to consider them as competition. Moz and
Opera have different niche markets.