If you have a skin problem that just won't go away and everything else you've tried
hasn't
worked, then you owe it to yourself to at least get more free information about this
product.
Try it for 30 days and we will even give you a free gift valued at over $20 at a
healthfood store!

For more free information please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or call 812-427-2136.
(This is a one time email and you do not need to respond to be removed. Your email
address will be discarded if you don't reply.)

Do you have a persistent skin problem that you just can't seem to overcome?
Eczema? Dandruff? Fungi? Is poison ivy a problem? We have scores of
 testimonies available confirming the powerful healing properties of this all natural
salve!
Chickweed Healing Salve is an Amish made family recipe made the  way it has
been for generations. Made with fresh chickweed in an all natural base of olive oil
and
beeswax it is also great for minor problems such as dry skin on the elbows, knees and
feet.