If I might throw a suggestion into the mix for your consideration Barbara as
the originator of this event, and to the list members as well.  Every
Wednesday in June and July we have our free Movies and Music Program in
Stevens Square Park.  A local musician or band plays for about an hour
starting at 8:00pm (Baby Grant Johnson, Blues, on the 27th) and the movie
starts at dusk (about 9:00pm, Fantasia 2000 is the one for the 27th).

So while Stevens Square Park isn't as centrally located as Kenwood, we would
be getting free music and a movie in the bargain.

Jonathan Palmer
Stevens Square-Loring Heights

Leadership Does Matter!
www.jonathanpalmer.org