Just having returned from hot and humid (too much air conditioning)
Gainesville, Florida via Atlanta (the train in the airport is kind of
neat!) but anyway.
I'm glad we are having a gathering. However, I think going to see a movie
and music or going to the Twins Game is a distraction from us all meeting
and just shooting the "s...".  I have enjoyed our past gatherings and
wondering around from little group to little group.  Why not a patio
somewhere - like Molly Quinn's or some other such place with a patio and
enjoy our outside evenings while we can? We have over 60 parks to choose
from and probably at least as many bar/restaurants with patios. The problem
at the Viking was the loud music made it hard for us to talk. Oh well. I'm
obviously tired and need sleep -
I'm glad we don't have Park Board on the last Wednesdays of the month so I
can come...just let me know where to be!
Annie
I for one am NOT retiring to Florida!

"Don't ask for a light load, but rather ask for a
 strong back." -- unknown

Welcome to the politics of joy and justice - Greens 2001
www.annieyoung.org