I'd be interested in finding out why African Americans are drawing a line
between themselves and Somalians. Somalia's in Africa last I checked. If
they've relocated here, they're basically African Americans. Every race in
the world embraces and touts the differences among themselves, not the
likenesses. That seems to cause problems. We're all one race - human. While
it's perceived that caucasians are the cause of most racial bigotry, it's
been my experience that no one is harder on an ethnic minority or group than
another ethnic minority or group. It's a shame.
JHarmon
Cleveland