Jeanne Massey wrote:

"By the 2020s, baby boomleters (kids of baby boomers) will be having kids
and likely buying homes in big numbers (though not as big as in their
parents'
generation), filling in some (but not likely all) those homes built for
their parents' generation."

Not quite accurate.  Baby boomers began life in 1946.  That generation runs
through 1964 (assuming a generation is 18 years).  Our kids have already had
their kids, for the most part.  Here's a chart:

Generation                            Born            Age 18            Age
40
Baby Boomers             1946-1963     1964-1981      1986-2003
Baby Boomleters  1964-1981     1982-1999      2004-2021
Next generation              1982-1999      2000-2017      2022-2039

So the baby boomleters are more likely finished having children by 2020 and
their children, in many cases, will also be about done having children.

(I couldn't resist jumping into this one because my parents were both in the
Army in World War II, met their and were the first American GIs married in
occupied Germany.  They mustered out at the end of the war, and I was born 9
months later, one of the very first baby boomers--with loads of company.
When I went to kindergarten, schools were experiencing the first year of
increased enrollment.  I was delighted because I was one of six
kindergarteners who were moved into a first grade class because there wasn't
enough space in kindergarten in my elementary school in St. Paul.)

Dottie Titus, Jordan