-Lord poeple, aren't things divisive enough as it
stands. We are finally in our warm months. Let's let
the heat come in through our very pores instead of
exuding it through same. We have many months to warm
with our invective but these ain't them. IMHO.

                             Jon Gorder
                             Cathedral Hill

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com