Michelle Hill's statement is outline, outrageous, and amazingly inaccurate
comparison and conclusion of Representative Ellison as a person and his work.
Representative Ellison is a person of great character, who works extremely hard
for the public good. We are all lucky to have him serving us at the legislature.

  Representative Kahn and everyone else should be outraged!

  Ken Bradley
  Kenny Neighborhood

Phyllis Kahn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  I can't believe the statement I just read from Michelle Hill,
IE,
"I also question why he has to be compared to Marion Berry. Why not
elect him
to office, we elected Keith Ellison and he hasn't done anything for us
either.
What is the difference?"

Yahoo! Shopping