From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
Mark Ritchie
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2005 12:16 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; mpls@mnforum.org
Subject: RE: [Mpls] Outrageous or ignorant blast at Keith Ellison

AMEN, AMEN, AMEN

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2005 12:06 PM
To: mpls@mnforum.org

Keith Ellison has probably been defended enough, but I am jumping on an
opportunity to agree with Phyllis Kahn, Keith Reitman and Ken Bradley.

Here is another thing I like about Rep. Ellison. He is the kind of elected
official that is very supportive of other candidates and the party in
general. He is willing to lend his time and his endorsement to people and
causes he believes in, without excessive concern about whether or not it
will benefit his political career, and I appreciate that.

Nikki Carlson
Linden Hills

REMINDERS:
1. Be civil! Please read the NEW RULES at http://www.e-democracy.org/rules.
If you think a member is in violation, contact the list manager at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] before continuing it on the list.