It better not be.

I hope this spells the end of Peter McLaughlin's political career. This is
among the most blatant pieces of undue influence I've  ever witnessed all by
a few old DFL cronies like John Derus and Lou DeMars ‹ to the detriment of
the public interest and the public health. The hubris and arrogance is
appalling. McLaughlin no longer deserves to be in office. And I hope any
restaurant that caves in and allows smoking goes down ­ not up ­ in flames.

Andy Driscoll
Saint Paul