Roger, I am gonna guess this is just more typical MQ locked files, and
nothing specific to CSD07. Try the following, I wrote this up for my team
because we constantly deal with this:

When applying a CSD, no MQSeries dlls can be held by any programs. This step
will insure that all MQSeries dlls are released.
a.      Go to Services and stop the IBM MQSeries Service. Wait a minute or
so, and if still present after 1 minute, right click on the MQServices Icon
in the Task bar to stop WebSphere MQ and again to hide the icon. Give it
(amqsvc.exe) a minute to drop out of the Task Manager after hiding it.
b.      The services listed in Appendix A should also be stopped when trying
to install the CSD. They have all been known to hold onto MQ dlls.

Appendix A
Windows Services That Use MQSeries Files
The following is a list of services that typically run on Windows Servers at
The Hartford. All have been know to interfere with MQSeries Installs /
Upgrades due to the fact that they use MQSeries dlls. If MQSeries dlls are
in use, MQ will not allow you to upgrade MQ.

Use this as a checklist to know which Services you shut off, so that you can
restore them all back to their prior state upon completion of your MQSeries
work on this server.

1.      BGS_SDService                           Manual or Automatic
2.      BMC Software                            Manual or Automatic
3.      CPQHosts                                        Manual or Automatic
4.      Compaq EcoTools                         Manual or Automatic
5.      Compaq Versioning Control               Manual or Automatic
6.      IBM MQSeries                            Manual or Automatic
7.      IBM MQSI Broker                         Manual or Automatic
8.      IBM MQSI Configuration Manager  Manual or Automatic
9.      Norton Anti Virus                               Manual or Automatic
10.     Performance Data Log Service            Manual or Automatic
11.     QPASA (all three components)            Manual or Automatic
12.     SMV Collector                           Manual or Automatic
13.     Tivoli                                  Manual or Automatic
14.     Windows Management Instrumentation      Manual or Automatic
15.     BMC is also known to hang onto to MQ Files, but it is not a service.
You may need to manually kill it using procexp.exe. BMC is not always
present, so you may not want to bother looking for this unless the CSD
install cries about locked files even after stopping all of the above. Use
listdlls.exe to see what is holding an MQSeries file; use procexp.exe to
kill it if you can't find it in Task Manager or Services.