From: Roger Lacroix [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2004 2:58 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Windows 2000 Server and CSD07 problem

Help please,

Box:
Windows 2000 Server SP4 (dual CPU)

Today I installed WMQ v5.3 with CSD01 using Terminal Services (to D: drive
of
server) and the install went fine (I copied the CD to a local drive then did
the install from it).  As I said, everything went fine and I reboot the
server.

After the reboot, I downloaded CSD07.  First I stopped the MQ Services and
clicked 'Hide the icon'.  Check Task Manager for any AMQ*** or RUNMQ***
tasks and there were none.

Under Terminal Services launched the CSD07 (U200212A.exe) and goes fine
until it gets to'Checking files; please wait' (the 2nd time). Then I get the
following
error:
'IBM WebSphere MQ files are in use. Stop activity and retry. (AMQ4757)'

I have rebooted the server 2 twice now, stopped services, checked the Task
Manager and I don't see anything MQ related running.  I have NOT even
defined a queue manager yet on this server!!

Could it be a problem with Terminal Services??  Or is CSD07 like CSD06 where
it wasn't fully baked by IBM?

Anyone have an idea or comment?

Regards,
Roger lacroix
Capitalware Inc.

Instructions for managing your mailing list subscription are provided in the
Listserv General Users Guide available at http://www.lsoft.com