Hello Bill,

Basically, use MQFMT_NONE in a message format field to avoid character
conversions and maybe other "smart moves" of the beast..

Also, make sure your documents are less than 4 Mb; otherwise, use
application-level segmentation or you will have to make sure some set of
conditions is met -- to me, it seems easier to break the documents up..

Hope this will help,
Pavel

                      Bill Anderson
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      TA.AERO>                 cc:
                      Sent by: MQSeries        Subject:  Sending a PDF file as
MQ payload
                      List
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      n.AC.AT>

                      11/22/2004 03:09
                      PM

Our development team asked me if it was possible to send a PDF document as
an MQ message. My "gut feeling" is yes, you can, but I have never done it.

anyone out there ever done such a thing? any hints or tips on how to do it?

Thanks

notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized
forbidden.