From: ms_access@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Carl Vogt
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2005 2:18 PM
To: ms_access@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ms_access] Re: Combo Box Help Problem!!

Guy,

Sorry but this old Geeeser is a bit brain dead, Tried several variations,
get the choices to appear on the form but the VB blows up when I try to
click on the name, just having trouble of where to add the names for the
query and fields to your VB statements..

The Query is "Names", the field with the composit name is "expName", the
common linked field in both the "Races" (the table the form comes
from) and the "Names" query is "MemberID"
the combobox is "combo33"
How do I plug these into the statement for the "MemberRaces" form.

Again sorry I am so dense.. thanks again Carl

 Private Sub cboSelect_AfterUpdate()
 ' Find the record that matches the control.
 Dim rs As Object

 Set rs = Me.Recordset.Clone
 If Nz(Me.cboSelect, "") <> "" Then
     rs.FindFirst "[lngMemberID] = " & Str(Nz(Me!cboSelect, 0))
     If Not rs.EOF Then Me.Bookmark = rs.Bookmark  End If

 End Sub