From: ms_access@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Hassan
Sent: Sunday, November 06, 2005 12:56 PM
To: ms_access@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ms_access] Report Help!

Hello Experts,
I have this membership database i am working on which has an option of
active/expired field in it i use that field to filter the active memebrs on
my report, since i dont delete memebers. Let me explain what is happening
now.

On my report properties i have this command Record Source:
SELECT Addresses.* FROM Addresses WHERE (((Addresses.Status)="Active")); for
filter: ([Status]=1)

it works fine but when i try to view the report under my member types dield
i see 1,2,3 which is memberID instead of member types
(premium,full,newsletter). I am not sure how to fix that problem.

Any help would be nice..

play? Video games influencing politics. Click and talk back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/q7folB/TM

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/q7folB/TM