What does it mean if a query component "Active" property stays stuck in
false and won't go to true when you click it. When you try to put it to
True there is no message stating anything sometimes. Does this mean an
uncaught error like a connection problem or some other problem that should
be caught and notified? I was hoping it will tell me that something is
wrong rather than just staying stuck on active=false. I assume if it will
not become active=true then something is wrong.