> On 12/09/2011 09:44 PM, nore...@z505.com wrote:
>> What does it mean if a query component "Active" property stays stuck in
>> false and won't go to true when you click it. When you try to put it to
>> True there is no message stating anything sometimes. Does this mean an
>> uncaught error like a connection problem or some other problem that
>> should
>> be caught and notified? I was hoping it will tell me that something is
>> wrong rather than just staying stuck on active=false.
>
> Me too and for me it works like that. There is an error message every
> time I try setting tmsesqlquery.active to true if the connection fails.
> Can you send the project in order I can try to reproduce?
>
> Martin

The project is here:
http://z505.com/download/mse/mysqlproj.zip

I will have to add your IP address to the allowed remote SQL ip addresses
so you can connect to the mysql server I use. Otherwise access will be
denied. Can you email me your ip privately?

If your IP address changes all the time then I will need to add a wildcard
like 132.324.%.% but only if it is changing lots.

In this project I open it in MSEIDE and set query (q1) to active, and it
says mysql gone away, and it stays as false and doesn't go to true if I
try again.

Learn Windows Azure Live!  Tuesday, Dec 13, 2011