On Monday 09 January 2012 09.18:56 IvankoB for-mse wrote:
> Did you contact this people in order to synchronize FPC-MSEide+MSEgui
> debian package release cycles?
> ===========
> How to say... Well, from my experience, there's approx 3..5%
> probability of the response in reasonable time (all menthors are very
> busy people since each of them controls of many different packages and
> do this work thoroughly to achieve the appraised DEBIAN
> "quality-of-state").

So it seems Debian/Ubuntu  are not interested on MSEide+MSEgui packages. Does
the same apply for FPC packages?

> Anyway , the need in exact unit version match
> makes the thing much-much harder otherwise the whole MSE* packages
> bunch will be self-maintainable.

I don't see the problem.
1. Install the Debian FPC package on your Debian system.
2. Compile all units with the Debian FPC package, build the MSEide + tools
binaries.
3. Build the MSEide+MSEgui *.deb Packages, add a dependency from FPC package.

> binaries are independent from FPC version
> The problems is that the MSEgui units must match the FPC ones exactly
> otherwise MSEgui apps can't be built.

As written before the MSEgui units can be compiled by the user project in user
home directory.