FPC Debian/Ubuntu maintainer should know that the
 FPC only audience is limited
Not sure. FPC has huge advantages over C/C++ especially in console
programs - the only big flaw is no CORBA inteface. As to GUI, there're
a ton of different C+/Python/TK etc toolkits.

must be pushed to Debian/Unbuntu by the same
person at the same time
Ideally yes. Once a right person is agreed, me can prepare all needed
build facilities for that person but it means some initial menthoring
issues [changing the MSEgui maintainer, mainly] for the person :)