> Here:
> https://gitlab.com/mseide-msegui/mseuniverse/tree/master/samples/widgets/layout
> One with TSpacer, one with TLayouter.
>
> Martin

Sorry for delay. Had less time on weekend than I thought. I'm
analyzing now your examples by trying to reproduce them by my self in
empty project. The one with TSpacer was easy. With TLayouter not. When
reducing form width, edit stop moving on half form while there is
still space to the layouter on left side. Don't know what is
responsible for this. It would be easy to analyze if properties were
set in source code in costructor. For example I also could not find
what is responsible for space between buttons. Had to expand all
properties tree and finally found it in "place" (this property was not
bolded). I'm struggled why my edit is moving only to the center of the
form and then stops