On 2016-04-12 07:01, Martin Schreiber wrote:
> The FPC-gdb combination does not support nested function scopes. Please click
> in stack window in the row of "DoPrepareReport()" in order to switch the
> frame.

OK, thanks for the solution.

I so hope one day Free Pascal will have its own debugger where all such
use cases are supported. GDB might be a great debugger for C/C++, but it
sure sucks for Object Pascal. Maybe MSElang will come with a native
Object Pascal debugger? ;-)

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/