On Tuesday 20 September 2016 12:13:01 Fred van Stappen wrote:
> > Did you check if the size and structure of all system types are correct
> > for
> >
> > FreeBSD 32? They are defined in the *.h files of the FreeBSD
> > installation.
>
> No.
>

> Huh, ... there are billions of *.h files.

I know. And there are several levels of include files...

> Where do you prefer that I check ?

I don't know. Are there really FreeBSD 32 bit MSEide+MSEgui users? I assume
there are only 2 FreeBSD users and both use 64 bit so maybe your patch is
good enough.
Solely I don't like to integrate it in standard MSE distribution without the
possibility to test it myself.